Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weekly Menu

At the suggestion of my momma I've decided to cut back on numerous trips to the grocery by planning a weekly menu. I started doing this two weeks ago and it has been so handy. So today I sat down trying to decide what I wanted to cook. I looked through all my cookbooks, but nothing really jumped out at me. So I decided to get on the lovely Pioneer Woman's site. I have looked at her site for part of my day, well more than part...don't judge. I have found several recipes that I can not wait to try with my family. Needless to say this next weeks menu has a theme...Pioneer Woman.

I highly doubt will look as good as hers, but I will give it a shot!
Simple, Perfect Enchiladas

Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion Bleu Cheese sauce


Caramelized Onion & Prosciutto Pizza

Pioneer Woman's Favorite Burger Ever

I need one more recipe for the week which means we will probably end up grilling hot dogs. I only create a menu for five days that way we can use the leftovers.

I'll be sure to let you know how these recipes turn out! I'm excited to try them seeing how tasty they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment