- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, skin-on bone-in chicken breasts, or cutlets -- use what you have.
- 1 7-ounce small container low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or bottled lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Poke chicken everywhere with a fork.
- Mix yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture for at least 4 hours. The longer the chicken marinates, the more flavor it will have, so marinating overnight is recommended.
- Spray a barbecue or grill pan with nonstick spray and grill over high heat until charred, then flip.
- To prevent setting off your fire alarm, finish in a 350 degree oven for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley. (If you have it, use it. I didn't)
This recipe was so yummy and I will be making it again...soon! I hope y'all enjoy it too!
~Picture and recipe are from Bethenny Frankel's website and can be found here.
Bon Appetite Y'all!