Sunday, March 6, 2011

The week in review and a winner!

  This past week was a little rough on all of us. Tripp had to go out of town to work for the week (it was the longest we've been apart since we've been married). Luckily my mom was to the rescue. She came and spent four days with Nathan and I.  She not only kept us company, but she also cleaned our house (I would like to say that we cleaned our house, but I don't want to lie to you dear bloggers).  After we put Nathan to bed we would set up and watch House Hunters and House Hunters International with a glasses of white zin. It was so nice to have qt with my momma, though we missed Tripp terribly. This week was also "Dr. Seuss Week" at Nathan's school, each day he got to wear something special.
Monday was crazy hat day.
 Tuesday was silly sock day. (I made him one fish, two fish socks)
Wednesday was wacky (it was also Dr. Seuss' b-day). 
 

On Friday we bid farewell to my momma and said hello to Tripp (needless to say I was experiencing both happy and sad).  I'm so thankful that Nathan and I only had to spend one night at the house by ourselves. :) Friday night we decided to curl up and watch "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", Nathan had never seen it and he was really loving it, till he feel asleep.
(I loved looking over and seeing them curled up)
Saturday we had a nice lazy day we planted our tomatoes and peppers and just spent the day being lazy. 
Today we spent half the day in our jammies, curled up drinking numerous cups of coffee and just enjoying the three of us being together.  
 
And now for the WINNER of our first giveaway...
Stephanie from Kindergarten Dress up!
 Congratulations Stephanie, please email your address and information so I can pass it on to Jerramy!
email me at wattswatch{at}gmail{dot}com
Hope y'all have a great week!
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment