Monday, March 7, 2011

Bachelor: Women Tell All

  Phew, Bachelor talk has been filling up twitter tonight!  I sometimes wish the would skip the "Women Tell All" episode and go straight to the who gets the ring and who goes home.
  I kept waiting for someone to bring up Michelle's acting career on the show.  I just couldn't buy the whole "poor pitiful me" act, though I did find it interesting that people who didn't even stay on the show for more than a couple episodes had to be the loudest in stating their opinion (i.e. Stacey).
  I'm really wondering if Ashley H. is the new Bachelorette.  What do y'all think?
  All I know is that Brad better give Emily that ring, or he's crazy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now that it is over, I'm so glad he picked Emily! I'm sad though they just can't seem to get it together. :(

    I'm excited that Ashley is the new Bachelorette. I kind of figured she would be after this episode when she had her total new look. :)

    ReplyDelete