Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Maddness

This past week Tripp had to work out of town...again. "Mom Mom" didn't come to stay with us and somehow managed to survive. ;)  Since Tripp has been home we haven't left him alone (though I think he is trying to stay away from me, because I've got the cruppy crud, and I have lost my voice.)
I'm pretty sure if it wasn't the crud that caused me to loose my voice all these AMAZING basketball games would have!  The college in our town pulled an amazing win over Louisville (though they lost today), our local high school was in the state championship (they lost when the other team made a 3 point shot at the last second in double overtime), my alma mater advanced to the final four of the NAIA championship, and UK won!
 Nathan showing his support for the Eagles!

Well the beds calling my name. Sorry for such a short post, but I will attempt to post more frequently! :)
Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment