Monday, October 11, 2010

No Excuses

Nathan is gone to spend his Fall Break with my parents. Now I have no excuses now to get things around the house finished. I know y'all are green with envy. ;)



The boring list includes and is not limited to....

  1. Tackle our own version of Mt. Everest (AKA the laundry pile).
  2. Clean Nathan's room top to bottom.
  3. Organize closets.
  4. Finish painting the bedroom (yuck).
  5. Paint the hallway
  6. Organize the family room.
  7. Clean the bathrooms (double yuck).
  8. Organize kitchen cabinets.
  9. Fix my sewing machine that I have had for three years and never used.
  10. Vaccume the floors.
  11. Mop the floors.

I'm supposed to be helping Tripp clean up the kitchen right now, but I told him I was indisposed. ;)
I better go I think he is in the vicinity of hearing the click clack of the keyboard....

No comments:

Post a Comment