Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Plenty of Family Time

These past few days have been much needed.  Tripp, Nathan, and I spent Thanksgiving at my parents home.  It has been so wonderful being surrounded by the people I love.  My mother had quite the spread and I am regretting not packing sweat pants lol!  I will try to post some of her recipes over on Watts' Cooking before we head back.

Tripp and I headed to Wal-Mart for my must have Christmas gift!  I have been wanting a Cricut machine for awhile now so when we saw that they would be on sale we headed over to stand in line.  Lucky for us we got one, now I just have to wait until Christmas to play with it! 

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I also hope that those of you that braved Black Friday had a successful venture!


'

No comments:

Post a Comment