Wednesday, December 21, 2011

35 weeks!

I keep meaning to update the blog more often, but now that Nathan is on Christmas break I want to spend as much time as possible with him. It's hard to believe that very soon we will be going from a family of three to a family of four! 


Size: According to The Bump.com, "she's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won't get much longer, but she's plumping up. She's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and she'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.

Gender: It's a girl!

Name: Keaton Leslie Ann Watts
 
Weight: 8 lbs total (finally).

Clothes: I'm barely squeezing in anything. Even my maternity shirts are too short!

Cravings: Nothing really

Sleep: Ha! What's that?? Between getting up to potty multiple times and baby girl deciding to have a dance party in my tummy, sleep is hard to come by these days!

Movements: It's less kicking and more rolling now. Sometimes my stomach looks like a wave pool, I believe she is finally running out of room!

Our Feelings: It's hard to believe that our girl could make an appearance any time now. (Though we want her to cook as long as possible). Nathan is so excited and I love to see his face light up when he talks about being a big brother. I feel so blessed!

In other news a date for our shower has been set and we are so excited to celebrate our little blessing. I also got my early Christmas present today from Tripp, the travel system that I had really wanted! We picked out the Chicco Cortina Travel System.    I just love the pink and green girly goodness of it! 
Now we just have to wait for our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment