Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Our last Christmas as a family of three was perfect! Because I'm 36 weeks I can't travel, so everyone came to us. We hosted Christmas dinner for 14 people. Everything went so smoothly, thanks to Tripp! 
Nathan and I made sugar cookies
Nathan was a pretty good boy, so Santa was good to him! 
 Nathan received his first bb gun.
 Nathan and his gift from Keaton. :)
And here we are (looking rather scrappy), but we survived our last Christmas as a family of 3

  It was such a wonderful day spending time with both of our families. Christmas night I sat on the couch just looking around at all the Legos and toys Nathan received, I was overcome with emotion.  We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives that love our boy so much. God has truly blessed us.
  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment