Monday, January 17, 2011

Back Tracking & Menu Monday

Last week was extremely rough for Tripp's family.  A week ago today his beloved grandmother, "Ganny", went to be with the Lord. It has been a tough time for all of us, she was such an amazing woman and I feel so honored and blessed to have known her. 
Nathan and Ganny Halloween 2010

So that's why I've been MIA.  I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things...

It's a little late, but here is our Menu Monday...
*Monday-Bake Potato Soup (warning this soup is fatty, we only make it every once in awhile)
*Tuesday-Chicken Roll Up (I'll try to post this recipe to Watts' Cooking late this week),brown rice
*Wednesday-Dinner at Church
*Thursday-Leftover night
*Friday-Steak, green beans, baked potato (for Tripp, I've met my carb intake by this time)


No comments:

Post a Comment