Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm back

Well I know one of my "goals" for the new year was to blog more often, yet this past week I was a no show.  I have been getting more sub jobs (which I hope will turn into a real teaching job) and I have had some kind of nasty coughing croup.  But enough of that!
 Now it's time for menu Monday Tuesday.
Monday-Steak, Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday-Spaghetti
Wednesday-Dinner at church
Thursday-Pork Chops, rice, and salad
Friday-Homemade Pizza

Not much has been happening around the Watts' household.  The house needs a cleaning fairy to visit, I hope that I can get over this crud soon, so I can get things back into shape.
In other news Valentines Day is just around the corner and I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for Tripp and Nathan.  I think that I may make a Japanese style dinner for them.  I've been looking online for some yummy recipes.  If any of you all have any recipes or experience cooking Japanese let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment