Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We celebrated Valentine's Day early at our house.  Instead of going out we decided to have a nice quiet night at home with just the three of us.  We made an amazing meal, consisting of cheese fondue (from Nathan's Paula Deen Cookbook for the Lunch-box Set), grilled ribeye steaks with onion-blue cheese sauce, Tripp's amazing mashed potatoes, and chocolate strawberries for dessert.
It was so nice to have a special dinner at home with my two fellas!


(I had never made chocolate covered strawberries in my life, the chocolate was a little too thick, but they were still yummy!)

Starting tomorrow I will be hosting my first giveaway! I am sooo excited! Be sure to check back tomorrow!
Any of y'all watching the Grammy's?  What did you think of Lady Gaga's performance?

Don't forget to check back with us tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment