- This is a goal I always strive for and always feel that I can do better. I want to become closer to God and become a better servant to Christ.
- Be the best wife I can be. I know that husbands and wives have their ups and downs, and goodness knows Tripp and I have. I want this year to be better, I want to be the best wife I can be and not stress him out with my problems after he has been hard at work all day. I want to be able to greet him with a smile and not dump my daily problems on him, though sometimes I know I will. Hey, I'm only human!
- Be the best mother that I can be. I want to set good examples for my children to follow. I want to lead by example and help them become the best little people they can be. :)
- Find a job. I miss teaching terribly. I hope to be able to find a job in 2012. I know that if it's God's will then I will have a job. I just need to remember to put all my faith in HIM.
- I don't know how possible this one will be with a new baby, but I want to read a book a month. This was a goal that I made for 2011 and did fairly decent. I ended up reading quite a few wonderful books, but unfortunately I lost track of just how many.
And there you have it my goals for 2012! Let's hope that I meet them! :)