Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mid-week randoms and a 37 week pic

Just a quick post to document just how big I am at 37 weeks and 2 days, along with some mid-week randoms.

  • I've been working on my to do list before K arrives...
1.) Clean bathrooms
2.) Install car seat
3.) Sweep K's room
4.) Catch up on laundry
5.) Plan Nathan's lunches (in case I go into labor during the week)

*I hope to get all of these accomplished before our girl arrives, number 2 will obviously be completed.

  • I need to find a good book to occupy when I take breaks from my to do list.
  • My boys and me  are really into Super Mario Brothers Wii. It's great for family time! 
  • One of the teachers at Nathan's school today told him that Keaton will think he is a super hero and can do no wrong, and that she will always look up to him. You could tell he thought that was the best thing in the world. He is going to be the best big brother!  
  • Nathan also told me that Keaton couldn't wait to get out of my belly so she could meet her big brother. 
  • I pray that they will be the best of friends and always be there for one another.
  • My MIL's fried is throwing us a shower this Saturday, I wonder if I will be able to attend! ha! 


We are all on pins and needles awaiting our new addition! It won't be that much longer! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment